Windows » Developer Tools » Components & Libraries » Cross-Site Lookup Column 2.32
Cross-Site Lookup Column 2.32
Total: 9 | Last week: 0
WinXP, Windows2003, Windows2000, Win Vista
Cross-Site Lookup Column Publisher's description:
Cross-Site Lookup Column is intended to enhance standard SharePoint lookup functionality. Component allows getting information from any site within site collection, applying list view filtering to retrieved data.
Component delivers a powerful function of searching over lookup list. This function provides substring matching in selected column. It is very useful for large lists with over 100 items.
Supported converting of standard "Lookup" column to "ArtfulBits Cross-Site Lookup" column and vice versa (it allows editing content of Cross-Site Lookup columns in Datasheet view).
Also, useful feature for adding items on fly. There are two ways how to do that: via new item form or inline entering.
- Supported lookup data from SharePoint lists in all sites within site collection
- Supported lookup data from subfolders
- Powerful function of searching over lookup list by using a Picker Dialog
- Filtering retrieved data using exising list views
- Single and multiple lookup for standard mode and using Picker Dialog
- Supported default values
- Supported Datasheet view, including edit mode
- Conversion among "Artfulbits Cross-Site Lookup" column and standard SharePoint "Lookup" column
- Ability to add and edit lookup items on the fly
- Supported JSLink
- Language pack support (desired localization could be added by request)
Why ArtfulBits Cross-Site Lookup?
Default SharePoint Lookup supports only lookup within the same site, so if you need to lookup data from another site, you cannot use it. ArtfulBits Cross-Site Lookup allows users to refer to a list from any site in site collection and across site-collections, applying list view filtering to retrieved data.
If list contains large amounts of data, it is not very efficient to search for some data using standard SharePoint lookup. ArtfulBits Cross-Site Lookup with Picker Dialog helps to resolve this issue. You can search/filter data in picker dialog, which helps to find the required item quickly.
System Requirements:Windows Server 2012 R2 Standard,Windows Server (2016),SP Server 2016, Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 +
Program Release Status: Major Update
Program Install Support: Install and Uninstall